Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Free Shoes


They are a slightly too large 6M but they were free! OK, not really. But they were brought into my life through an Amazon.com gift card from my brother for my December birthday. My friend, Bee, hates gift cards. She thinks they are cold and impersonal. Well, I am the opposite. Gift cards fill me with warmth and joy. With this card, I was able to purchase these:



Then I kind of forgot about it. Then I realized, spring has sprung and baby needs a new pair of shoes...espadrilles to be exact because they are all the rage this season. I love when you find a forgotten gift card--it's like finding a long lost $20 in a pocket.
(by the way, you can click on the books and cd pics for more info)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gift cards rule. Best gift next to cold, hard cash.