Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bong Hits 4 Jesus


Kids are funny. I couldn't believe that the kid's school district took this case all the way to the supreme court, but then I read who is representing (and for free I might add) the school district--none other than the most repressed man alive, Kenneth Starr. You know him as the guy that was so obsessed with Bill Clinton that he ultimately got him impeached for getting a BJ. My personal belief is that Starr was secretly in love with Clinton and so ashamed of his own feelings that he tried to destroy the man. And with all the whacked out conservative gay-bashing politicians turning out to be closeted homosexuals these days, I think my hypothesis may be gaining validity. And now, because there is nothing that this repressed little man needs more than a bong hit, he is on to destroying free speech. Starr, Jesus says its OK, free speech and bong hits...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally someone with the right theory on Ken Starr! I've always thought that he had a crush on Bill Clinton and that he was just ashamed of it. In one of his 20/20 interviews or something he described the first time he saw Bill Clinton, in an elevator, and it was like love at first sight or some shit. Take a bong rip, Ken!!