Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Don't Eat Me

The dogs are outside. Not by choice. By choice, they would be inside barking at the door. Outside, they are whining and crying to get back in. But it is nice out. I have put water and food out. And well, I just want them to stay out today. I don't even feel bad about it at all.


And yes, my window is that dirty. It's big dog slobber. Gross.


They are not coming inside until well after the baby is up from her nap. Mateo can cry. My will is strong today. Even if Josie gives me that face that looks like she wants to eat me.


Did I mention the poor baby is teething? Not just teething. She is getting four regular teeth and four Molars! She is miserable. And she had to get her flu shot booster. Cause babies have to get two flu shots just for fun. Yes, if there is a god, he hates babies. And probably mamas too.



3 comments:

Existential Waitress said...

Poor baby! No wonder she's miserable.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

my dog is sequestered in the kitchen b/c she just went ape sh*t 10 mins ago when the mail lady had me sign for something --- and did i mention that THE BABY IS NAPPING! AHH!

Amy said...

I totally know how you feel. I want to kill people who ring the bell. Don't they know I have a baby in here with sleep issues and two insane dogs? Yeah, I suppose I could put up a sign but that would be just one more thing to do. Dogs are like having perpetual furry two year olds.