Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Profiles in New Year Realities and Dreams

So I decided it was time to take Investment Banking off my profile listing for occupation. I am not sure how it ended up on my profile and I noticed that it was there several months into writing the blog. And when I noticed it, I thought it sounded cool and nobody looks at my profile anyway. Something about it made me happy. But really, I am so far from an investment banker and any one of the group of bloggers that I can count on my right hand that read this blog would find that pretty obvious. But I couldn't bring myself to list my current "career" so I just left it with Arts.

2 comments:

ellemabelle said...

You aren't really interested in investment banking? Why are we still friends?

Amy said...

I wish I was. I really do.