Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Five Questions

Noir Bettie interviewed me...

1. What is your favorite thing about Los Angeles?

The Neighborhoods. I've lived in some great ones...Los Feliz, Santa Monica (a city not a hood), Venice (my fav), Culver City (again, another city but you get the point), and Eagle Rock. I sublet a studio once in Brentwood (is this a city?) when Big D and me and the condo in Mar Vista just weren't working out. Silverlake, I think, is one of the most beautiful places in the world and I love that I can play pool and drink beer in Hollywood on a smoggy---I mean hazy--- summer saturday afternoon.

2. Your least favorite thing?

MY FUCKING COMMUTE. Job in West LA. Home in Eagle Rock. I try to shake it up, find new routes (that I won't share) but Los Angeles would be the perfect city if it just extended the metro to Santa Monica

3. What's your favorite card/board/party game?

I'm not a big game player because I am not very competitive but my best friend K and I played a mean Risk game, kicked ass and always played for Brazil ---Viva Brazil!

4. What would be your perfect meal?

I nearly had it...In New Orleans at Stella! I finally got what fusion was all about. I don't want to say it was the perfect meal only because eating is my favorite thing and if I had my perfect meal there would be nothing left to live for. So, I won't know what the perfect meal is until I have it and then I will have to die.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Well, I think this might be it. Not that I don't want to continue to grow (and make more money) and write more-- but sometimes life takes turns you don't expect, couldn't have written.

Let me know if you'd like me to interview you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally forgot about Risk! World domination -- what's not to love?!

Amy said...

Anonymous...all I can say is... Viva Brazil!