Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Life in the Witness Protection Program

When I finally made the decision that there was no way I could go back to my job, Dylan and I had to come up with a plan fast. There was no way we could stay in the house and make ends meet financially on one income. Los Angeles is a pricey place and for most a two income kinda city. So, we decided to rent out the house in Los Angeles and I am living in AZ near my family and Dylan is commuting from Los Angeles. Our expenses have been cut in half as was our income. We are going to do this for a year and then see how it goes from there. Even though Los Angeles is the center of the universe for me, I am loving being back in the desert. I forgot what quiet sounded like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life's an adventure. I say roll wid it.
- Kris