Saturday, June 9, 2007

Get Back To The Ghetto - Morrissey at the Hollywood Bowl

I was there dammit. I had wicked seats. I didn't though, have a camera. My teenage angst is still here and the music still matters and I will always love Morrissey--so go fuck yourself.

Set List: The Queen Is Dead / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / Ganglord / The National Front Disco / Let Me Kiss You / All You Need Is Me / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Irish Blood, English Heart / Disappointed / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / In The Future When All's Well / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Girlfriend In A Coma / First Of The Gang To Die / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / You Have Killed Me / That's How People Grow Up / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? // Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out


3 comments:

CoolDude73 said...

I saw the Morrissey show!! He was sooo amazing and his band was so unbelievable cool. I'm a straight male, without a doubt, but if I was forced to pleasure one man on this planet and could choose anyone, I'd pick Morrissey, because he's such a bad ass.

Amy said...

He'd probably say, "Thank You-but no" and that is why we love him.

Jason said...

Did I ever tell you that Morrissey was in the terminal when Mrs. Jason and I were waiting for our flight to go down to Los Cabos for our honeymoon? He was. He got on our flight. He was sitting at the front. I remember us being toward the back. We breathed his recycled air.